Digimon Tankyuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for Mapper/Iconner/Admin

Go down

Applying for Mapper/Iconner/Admin Empty Applying for Mapper/Iconner/Admin

Post  Hibaku41 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:17 am

Hello, I havnt been playing this game for very lnog but i do have experience in mapping and iconning. I am very good at mapping and at iconning im sort of a 30bad70good haha, Anyways i enforce rules and i stay on games for two hours to ten hours possibly more. I am always active besides when there is somthing important going on and previous games ive ben admin on. Dragon Ball Finale, Dragon Ball "Encore" A few naruto rips and an original pokemon game from awhile back. I have always gotten good reviews from these games when ever i was an admin on the servers. Thanks for reading my Apply application i hope you allow me to be a Iconner,Mapper Basic Admin.

Hibaku41

Back to top Go down

Applying for Mapper/Iconner/Admin Empty Re: Applying for Mapper/Iconner/Admin

Post  Phoenix Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Hibaku41 wrote:Hello, I havnt been playing this game for very lnog but i do have experience in mapping and iconning. I am very good at mapping and at iconning im sort of a 30bad70good haha, Anyways i enforce rules and i stay on games for two hours to ten hours possibly more. I am always active besides when there is somthing important going on and previous games ive ben admin on. Dragon Ball Finale, Dragon Ball "Encore" A few naruto rips and an original pokemon game from awhile back. I have always gotten good reviews from these games when ever i was an admin on the servers. Thanks for reading my Apply application i hope you allow me to be a Iconner,Mapper Basic Admin.

would be alot easier to decide if i knew ur key :\

Phoenix
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down