Digimon Tankyuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

applying for gm

Go down

applying for gm Empty applying for gm

Post  Josh Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:07 pm

key=Josking123
Name In Game=Josh
Reason=I Want To Help And Enforce The Rules If Needed and btw most the times i never see a gm online ._.
about me=I have been a Gm in 1 game and i am a high gm in it now it is called Pokemon Omega Finale i try and enforce the rules on everyone even if the person is my friend i only speak English but on Pokemon omega finale i use a translator to help people that don't so i think i could help with that. i try not to take respect for Gms rule not to far i like how some gms act like normal players
i guess thats it and btw i hope you play pokemon omega finale some times it is fun but it is down right now i think the owner/host is gone for a while

Josh

Back to top Go down

applying for gm Empty sorry i need to fix this

Post  Josh Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Key:Joshking123
Game name:Josh
GM experience:high gm in Pokemon omega finale i got gm from a abuser but i was so good as a gm the owner let me keep it 8D
Reason why i want the position:to help and enforce rules on the game
Good points:i do not really have any does i give people money and tell them how to do stuff count? XD
Bad points:do not have any
Have you broken any rules:nope not that i know of
Extra Information:i like to enforce the rules on everyone not on only people i hate EVERYONE(maybe not the owner and other gms higher then me o_O)i even enforce the rules on friends

Josh

Back to top Go down